* Substantially reducing delinquency in all aging categories 30+, 60+, 90+, and beyond
* Organizing credit and collection policies, practices and procedures
* Establishing sound, flexible and effective credit and collection programs
* Training and supervision of collection personnel, enabling them to:
* Reduce delinquency
* Maintain and increase "cash flow"
* Retain customer relationships to promote sales
* Evaluation/audit of third party agents (collection agency)
* Determine quality of results and appropriateness of cost (fees)
* Credit Application Performance Evaluation (CAPE-SCORE)
* Know, in advance, how your customers are going to pay you
* Fees never exceed 10% of what achieved
An alternative concept to your receivables program
On-Site (Your Office) Receivables Management (Collections)
Increase "Cash Flow"
Reduce Collection Cost
Maintain Customer Relationships
Proud member, Tri-Village Chamber Partnership
"Be Proud of what you sell and never be ashamed to ask for your money"
Give customers a reason to do business with you.