• Substantially reducing delinquency in all aging categories 30+, 60+, 90+ and beyond.
• Organizing credit and collection policies, practices and procedures
• Establishing sound, flexible and effective credit and collection programs.
• Training and supervision of collection personnel, enabling them to:
- Reduce delinquency
- Maintain and increase “cash flow”
- Retain customer relationships to promote sales
• Evaluation/audit of third party agents (collection agency)
- Determine quality of results and appropriateness
of cost (fees)